Enterprise Portal Consultants implement, configure, and customize enterprise portal solutions based on client requirements. Tasks typically include analysis of client requirements, code development, application configuration, application integration, support, testing, and documentation.
Interested candidates should have knowledge and experience with industry-leading enterprise portal products & tools such as Vignette, Open Text / Vignette, Liferay, or other portal products. WCM background in OpenText WEM or Adobe CQ of plus. Avalon Consulting, LLC hires consultants with the following attributes:
Technical qualifications include 3-5 years experience with the following:
- Demonstrated ability to implement enterprise portal solutions
- Creative problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach (proven team player)
- Commitment to client satisfaction
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to client sites when necessary
Our headquarters are in Plano,Tx.
- Configuration, customization, and integration of enterprise portal products
- Data migration
- Custom report development
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Avalon Consulting, LLC - 16 months ago