Analyzes the needs of the users by providing technical support for the IS Department, such as coding, designing, implementing and debugging programs. Coordinates all aspects of implementation and documents those changes.
2 to 4 years of work experience in the following technologies:
• XML, XSLT, XPath, SOAP and WebServices.
• Working knowledge of Database tools such as Toad or SqlServer Management studio.
• Experience with using Tomcat or other Java Application Server for executing production applications.
• Experience with using testing tools and products such as HP LoadRunner or JMeter is a plus.
• Understands the relationship among systems and recognized interfaces. Must be able to evaluate the impact of a change in one part of the system on the whole system and interdependent systems.
• Using appropriate methods and tools, debugs and develops resolutions for complex logic problems and production problems.
• Proficient in SQL or Oracle databases.
• Solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Previous insurance related experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Source Control software like SVN is a plus.
• Knowledge of Guidewire's Claims Center application is a highly desirable.
"Risk" is Donegal Group's middle name. Through its subsidiaries, including Atlantic States Insurance and Southern Insurance...