Xavient Information Systems Inc, headquartered in Simi Valley, California, is a provider of global IT Services providing outsourcing and technology solutions to the telecommunication industry. It has multiple locations in the USA and offshore delivery centers in India and Srilanka. Xavient provides end-to-end IT consulting, system integration, bespoke solutions, managed services and IT professional services to telecommunication industry.
Xavient has working groups around Application Development & Integration, Testing and Quality Assurance, IT Infrastructure Support, Application Support, Core Telecom Engineering Services.
It offers enterprise services and solutions, such as enterprise solutions integration, customization, enhancement, maintenance, and support services; and application development and re-engineering, application portfolio management, open source consulting, and platform and migration services.
Xavient developed a low cost turnkey software solution which performs IPv6/IPv4 interoperability in the customer premises equipment. This enables the customer to deliver IPv6 over IPv4 networks and vice versa.
Founded in 2002, Xavient currently has over 2000+ professionals in India and US. It has offices in Englewood, Colorado; Los Angeles, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Bellevue, Washington; and 3 facilities in NOIDA, India . At present Xavient employs 1800 people in India, of which 80 per cent are based in the country, while 20 per cent stay aboard to work with clients.
Xavient works with large and medium sized companies all over North America delivering IT services through the Iterative Offshore Delivery Model (IODM), a proprietary approach to global delivery of IT services.
In January 2010 Xavient acquired privately held Vision360, a BSS/OSS Systems Implementation, development, architecture, and testing services firm. Based in Herndon, Virginia and Toronto, ON, Vision360 provides BSS/OSS Systems Implementation Development, architecture and testing services to top cable MSO's nationwide.
planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, rollout,
- Experience with general SDLC/ Software Development Life Cycle -
like IBM WebSphere or BEA WebLogic.
- Should have extensive experience with Java/J2ee development.
- Good experience working with Spring, Struts, and Hibernate Framework.
- Extensive experience with RESTful API development.
- Interface development with Windows, IOS and Mobility environment.
- Project experience with Apache Tomcat or other J2EE application servers
applications, that interact with a database.
- Must have experience developing high traffic customer-facing web
development in Java.
- Must have expertise in object-oriented design methodology and application
- Excellent communications Skills.
ZipRecruiter - 17 months ago