TrueAbility is disrupting the technical recruiting process with cloud based
technical assessments that allow IT professionals to demonstrate their ability in
competitive online contests, and by giving businesses a modern way to screen
technical job candidates.
If you want to be part of something great, if you want to be part of leading a
change in an entire industry and look forward to making your mark in a fun and
challenging environment, working with TrueAbility may be just what you need.
We are a San Antonio based startup founded by four former long-time
Rackspace leaders, and have acquired many accolades in a short time. We
are funded, have a board comprised of experienced business leaders and are
looking for great talent.
We are a committed and dedicated team; humble, modest, but competitive in our
market and determined to be successful. We seek teammates who are similar in
their dedication, willing to do what it takes to get a job done, and not tied down by
job descriptions. This opportunity is a great one; don't pass it up.
TrueAbility is seeking to hire a Java Scenario
Developer to design AbilityScreen scenarios.
Designing the scenarios includes building the
verbiage of the scenario, along with building the infrastructure to
recreate the scenario in a Cloud environment. The ideal candidate
will be a Java Developer with 3+ years of experience
working in an environment with peers at varying levels of technical
expertise, and have a background in systems development, scripting,
In This Role, You Will
- Design and build technical assessment scenarios for Java
- Design and build challenge scenarios for future TrueAbility
contests (previous contest located here: https://trueability.com/linuxshowdown )
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Contribute to content for AbilityScreen assessments
- Maintain scalable infrastructure for TrueAbility
Other Job Requirements
- Proficient with Java
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Rackspace, EC2)
- Proficient with GIT version control
TrueAbility offers competitive benefits including healthcare coverage,
total compensation package, work hours and location flexibility.
- Must be a team player with excellent oral and written
- Highly organized self-starter who has a strong ability to manage
multiple tasks utilizing effective time management skills
- Must have a passion for technology, and have a desire to work in a
dynamic startup environment
- Must have experience with, and enjoy, working within small teams
- Candidate must be located in greater San Antonio, or able to work
at TrueAbility Headquarters in San Antonio
How to Apply
This is a full time position based in San Antonio. Please send your
resume and cover letter to
TrueAbility is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome
applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other
classification protected by law.
TrueAbility Inc. - 4 months ago