Java Software Developer
Key Performance Measures
- Develop next-generation software applications to support the strategic, operational and analytic functions of the business.
- Deliver solutions with Microsoft-centric technologies focused on workflow and automation, document management and management reporting.
- Pioneer the development of a mobile software platform to enhance access to information across the enterprise.
- Build middleware applications to integrate systems across a variety of platforms and technologies.
- Interface directly with business users to define requirements, collaboratively assess options and identify solutions
- Monitor system services ensuring consistent service reliability and timely problem resolution
- Research, evaluate and adopt new programming techniques.
- Refactor and upgrade existing code base.
- Design, program, configure, test and implement solutions
- Develop quality written technical design specifications and documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of newly developed systems and operations.
- Timely and successful delivery of application development tasks and projects.
- Meet/exceed customer service commitments.
- Effective training and support of business community where required.
- Effective coordination of projects and tasks across the Information Technology organization work directly with business stakeholders in defining requirements
- Experience with multiple programming languages and platforms:
SharePoint 2010 or other Portal experience required, certification a plus
Relational database experience required, SQL Server preferred
Microsoft operating systems and applications (Windows 2008, 7, Office Suite)
Strong communication skills: presentation, written, and oral.
Strong Team player with a focus towards customer service.
Ability to self-motivate and work in a dynamic environment.
A positive and professional attitude.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Click here to apply online
- C#, .NET, Powershell
- Java, Groovy, Spring, Hibernate