Java Software Engineer
The primary function of the IP Development Organization is to develop high quality software solutions, which encompasses functional, technical, and test case design as well as software coding and testing.
The Software Engineer is assigned to a specific software solution and is responsible for writing code to meet user interface specifications. Responsibilities also include defining user needs, providing input to functional design, testing and troubleshooting.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field
- 4+ years of experience with software development
- 4+ years of experience in Java
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly
- Strong critical thinking and systematic problem solving skills
- Live or willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
ECCO Select - 15 months ago