Java Software Engineer to work on the web development team. This individual will build Java-based, database driven applications, as well as maintain and enhance existing applications to meet Bluestem Brands specific business needs.
The responsibilities of the Java Software Engineer include:
- Maintain and support enterprise applications
- Work closely with Technical Business Analysts to understand requirements and develop solutions based on Bluestem Brands standards
- Collaborate in a team environment using an agile development process
- Participate in code improvement activities to enhance the enterprise code base
- Use the following tools and technologies: Java, Apache, Tomcat, Eclipse, SQL Server, HTML, CSS
- Experience with source control repositories such as subversion
- Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- E-commerce website experience a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus
- Pivotal Tracker experience a plus
- HTML5, CSS3 and emerging technologies a plus
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 23 months ago
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...