Java/J2EE developers responsible for leading the development team with component design, development, unit testing, and integration testing of web and mobile applications.
1. Minimum experience of 5 years in JAVA/J2EE technology
3. Knowledge of: Web Services, XML, XML Schema, Design patterns, OOAD.
4. Familiar with Agile and RUP development methodologies
5. Familiar with RAD 7.0 and Maven development tools
6. Familiar with Architectural concepts.
7. Experience in development of frame work- Components or product development.
This position requires minimal (10%) travel.
At least 5 years experience in JAVA/J2EE development experience
At least 3 years experience in Struts 1.x/2.0
At least 3 years experience in Hibernate
At least 3 years experience in WebServices
At least 1 year experience in Work in a geographically distributed team (in 2 or more countries)
Readiness to travel Up to 1 day a week
At least 7 years experience in JAVA/J2EE development experience
At least 5 years experience in Struts 1.x/2.0
At least 5 years experience in Hibernate
At least 5 years experience in WebServices
At least 3 years experience in Work in a geographically distributed team (in 2 or more countries)
At least 3 years experience in Banking Industry knowledge
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 13 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...