- Career Level
Mid - Senior Level
- Job Type
- Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a solution architect with strong experience in Design and development of Java/J2EE based applications. In this role you will be responsible for the requirements gathering, project estimation, architecture, design, and development of scalable web-based enterprise applications.
- 9+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and enterprise applications.
- 7+ years of design experience in building large scale applications preferably in Java/J2ee/Spring/Hibernate/Web services
- Solid experience with Enterprise products, web services and J2EE technologies
- Must have extensive design experience in building a scalable application, building a multithreaded applications, and performance tuning.
- Able to work well with end-users to learn about their specific business needs and must be able to gain their confidence when presenting solutions to their system needs.
- Experience working with large companies in a technical architect role.
- Must have experience working with offshore teams.
- The person must also possess project management and organization skills to manage, lead a team of developers and gain consensus amongst team members.
- Managed multifunctional implementation teams
- Ability and experience to mentor and guide the team
- Experienced in estimation
- Experienced in requirements gathering and creation of Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Knowledge in agile methodology
- Strong technical skills in Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring/Hibernate, SOAP, SQL
- Very strong presentation skills and writing skills
Health insurance domain experience is a big plus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, advanced degree preferred
GlobalLogic, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard