Java Technical Lead|
Duties and responsibilities should include –
- 6+ years of experience in developing Java and reporting applications. Primary skills should include Vermillion reporting suite, Java, Oracle queries, Vermillion reporting suite and any other reporting framework (optional).
- Should have strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- In depth understanding of object oriented analysis, design and programming
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment in an onsite-offshore model.
- Should be able to co-ordinate tasks with offshore team.
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs and implements software. Should be able to troubleshoot problems related to reporting applications.
• Addresses problems of applications integration and compatibility.
• Should be able to guide and assist junior team members in the team to a clean delivery
i360 - 11 months ago