CITYTECH is looking for top-tier Java web developers for current and future JEE and Adobe CQ5 implementation projects. CITYTECH developers participate in all software development lifecycle phases from requirements, architecture, design, and development to administration and enhancement for internal and customer facing products and services. Successful candidates will enjoy sharing knowledge, learning from their peers and excel in an environment with light guidance.
- Develop large-scale enterprise applications based on the Red Hat JBoss and Adobe CQ5 platforms.
- Leverage the cloud to support massively scaling web applications
- Design software solutions to satisfy customer needs
- Perform work for clients in such a manner as to create an outstanding reference for CITYTECH
- Ability to logically identify and resolve issues using root cause analysis
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred
- 1-3 years of Java programming and analysis experience
- Knowledge of OOD methodology, Java, XML, JEE (JSP, Servlet, JDBC)
- Team experience including structured source code management using GIT or Subversion with ANT and/or Maven experience (Maven preferred)
- Experience deploying enterprise applications to at least one popular JEE platform such as Red Hat JBoss, IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic or Tomcat.
- Experience with major Java web application and Spring frameworks, major ORMs (Hibernate)
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Ability to work well in a team environment, both with customers and CITYTECH project teams
- Dedication to meet customer requirements in line with project scope within defined timelines and budgets
- A desire to INVENT, EVOLVE and a big LIKE for new technology and high performance computing
- Industry Competitive Salaries including discretionary year end bonuses
- Medical and Dental Insurance offered through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Vision Plan, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Sick/Personal Days and Holidays
- Comp Time Bonus for billable employees
- Pre-tax public transportation benefits
- Choice of laptop/OS (we encourage Apple MacBook Pro)
- Paid Training/Conference and Career Advancement
- Relaxed dress code and work environment
- Company sponsored social events throughout the year
Established in 2003, CITYTECH, Inc. specializes in enterprise application development, implementation, web experience management, mobile application development, cloud enablement, and managed services. The complexity of our work requires agility, efficiency and flexibility. CITYTECH is a certified partner of leading technology providers such as Adobe, Amazon Web Services and Red Hat. Our employees are the best and brightest professionals who possess strong character, a steadfast work ethic, and dedication to fulfilling commitments. Our team environment makes CITYTECH a place where people feel welcome and encouraged to contribute. We encourage input from team members regardless of age, education or experience level. What that means for you is the opportunity to be recognized while ultimately defining your own career path. Right now, we’re looking for enthusiastic team players who are equally comfortable collaborating with others or working independently in a fast-paced, business casual environment who want to be part of a stable and growing company.
CITYTECH - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard