Web Developer - Team Lead
Working on-site at our Long Beach/Carson headquarters and reporting to our Manager of Web Development, you will lead the design and development of strategic projects on our Enterprise Java e-commerce platform. In addition, you will also be responsible for the project assignments, deliverables and technical mentoring of 2–3 web developers as their direct supervisor. Successful candidates must have strong leadership skills, the desire to balance hands-on coding with mentoring & assisting other developers, and a solid grasp of e-commerce business logic and online customer experience.
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Lead the design and development of JSP/J2EE web programming projects on the JDA (RedPrairie) e-commerce platform
· Lead and mentor 2–3 web developers by delegating project assignments & tasks, assisting with troubleshooting code and teaching coding best practices
· Build both front-end user interfaces and back-end transactional functionality
· Work collaboratively on large-scale e-commerce projects with project managers, designers & QA
· Offer technical support as needed for site issues and code-builds during off-hours/weekends
· Work full-time on-site at corporate office; no remote development during business hours
· 5+ years experience with Java-based web programming (JSP, Java, J2EE, etc.)
· 5+ years experience writing complex SQL queries on SQL server or relational databases
· 2+ years experience in a direct supervisor or leadership role over other developers
· Knowledge of Enterprise e-commerce platforms preferred (JDA/RedPrairie, Oracle ATG, IBM, etc.)
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Sense of urgency in resolving customer service issues??
Recruitics - 14 months ago