Java Web Developer
We’re looking for a talented programmer/analyst to help our team develop best-in-class globally available marketing, eCommerce and B2B web systems. The right candidate should have a well-developed, working knowledge of web technology concepts and be able to demonstrate experienced aptitude working within the web application architecture stack. Also, applicants should be accomplished programmers with advanced language, structure and problem-solving skills. Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must, and each individual must be prepared to help the team evolve into the most efficient working unit possible. We want dedicated developers who can be creative in execution and think on their feet.
Work closely with project managers, business analysts, Marketing, Creative, Sales and other members of the technical team to analyze, plan, program and implement large-scale and complex web projects. Accurately and thoroughly estimate effort according to technical and functional requirements, build up complete technical specifications, program and implement according to design, take part in testing, QA and continuous improvement efforts to ensure a very high quality and sustainable product. Maintain functionality/stability of production sites with dedicated attention to service and support
- 3+ years experience developing Java web-based applications
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (preferably Spring)
- Solid experience designing/creating relational databases (MySQL in particular)
- Solid working knowledge and experience with other web and open source tools such as Solr, Lucene, Kohana (or other MVC frameworks), jQuery, Google Analytics, etc.
- Previous experience with JD Edwards ERP system
- Apache/Tomcat administration capabilities
- Linux/Unix web serving environments
- Eclipse, Subversion, Ant
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study OR equivalent professional working experience
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard