Deliver end-to-end solutions consisting of component-based, services-oriented applications written in Java and using complementary products
Work closely with engineers and user interface designers to identify fast creative solutions
Work with current development team on mid to large size projects by estimating and implementing distributed software architectures and solutions using Java and related technologies
Gather business requirements and work independently to design, implement, test, and maintain solutions
Maintain good working relationships with project team members, internal customers and external service vendors
Perform other duties as requested by project managers and/or managers
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java Programming Language and related technologies.
- Strong grasp on Object Oriented Programming principles
- Knowledge and experience with Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Maven
- Working knowledge of SQL: PostGreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with application architecture/enterprise architecture and systems integration
- Experience in developing and consuming REST Web Services using JAX-RS, Apache CXF, and SOAP
- Experience developing mission critical applications for Enterprise customers
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team and excellent communication skills
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Experience with Apache Tomcat clustering, Infinispan Caching, Apache ActiveMQ or Jasper Reports
- Experience with Apache Wicket and Java Swing UI Frameworks
- Willingness to work on other web development projects using various languages (PHP, .NET, etc)
How to apply:
Send your resume to careers@agencyQ.com.
agencyQ is an interactive agency headquartered in Washington, DC. A diverse, award-winning team of consultants, designers, and...