The Small Business Division (SBD) of Corporation Service Company (CSC) is in the business of helping small business owners with their government compliance and other business needs. The division sells and delivers solutions through its web sites and its call center. SBD innovates by providing new services and products, by marketing through online and traditional channels, and by improving customers’ experience. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a world-class information technology team. Please check out our websites at www.incorporate.com and www.llc.com .
We currently have an opening for a Java and Salesforce developer in Wilmington, DE. This person will be a member of an agile development team that delivers IT solutions to support business objectives. This position includes the following responsibilities:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE....
- Work directly with the business team to design solutions that meet business requirements.
- Implement the web applications using Java-based technologies such as:
- Spring 3.0 and Maven
- HTML5 and JQuery for dynamic behavior in the browsers.
- Web Service calls to backend systems (SOAP/WSDL/RESTful).
- Integrate Salesforce.com with backend Java-based systems.
- Refactor existing code to reduce defects and make it more extensible.
- Identify gaps in core technologies and help select solutions to fill these gaps.
We are looking for a candidate with Salesforce.com experience, or someone with solid Java experience who is willing to learn the Salesforce.com platform.
- At least three years of recent experience implementing web applications in Java .
- Please provide references to public web sites you have worked on recently.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com integration.
- Experience using the Spring 3.0 framework, including Spring MVC .
- Experience using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery to build dynamic web pages.
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders to define detailed requirements.
- Experience with object oriented design, design patterns, and refactoring.
- Experience managing high volume applications in production.
- A college degree with a major in a relevant subject.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of the IT team and the organization.
- The opportunity to use cutting edge technologies to build customer-facing applications.
- An ongoing personal development process that supports your career growth.
- A competitive salary and an annual performance review that recognize individual performance.
- Annual bonus and profit sharing programs that recognize team performance.
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match and annual profit sharing - Success Sharing bonus - Medical/Dental/Life insurance--Spouse and dependent life - 18 paid days off accrued in first year - 7 paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...