Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Java code review Analyst for a Long term Contract Position in Bloomington, IL below is the Detail requirement
Java code review Analyst
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Should have worked on Onshore-Offshore Model
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 5years of experience.
- Java code review (ensuring that code meets industry standards)
- Review and implement new tooling that will help with static analysis of code, including continuous integration practices
- Responsible for providing mentoring and guidance on how to maintain quality when working with complex solutions.
- Facilitate cross-team/discipline meetings to ensure expectations and impacts are understood.
- Support continuous improvement by encouraging feedback on quality practices through escalation to the Quality Engineer
- Monitor quality practices and level of maturity within the team and provide metrics to the team Leadership
- Escalate common quality issues
- Research and develop practices that align with Industry standards
- Facilitate development of solutions to issues
- Develop automation when possible to enforce automatic compliance with Quality expectations
- Initiate SOW work when ideas need to be developed and implemented
- Initiate critical changes when issues are discovered
- Should have experience in software QC & QA with a solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Should have experience experience in Distributed Web Application Design
- Should have experience working with relational databases
- Should have experience with web application architecture and technologies, including multi-platform/browser support
- Knowlwedge of SOA.
- Proficiency with Java programming language
- Skilled in Spring and the Spring Tool Suite
- Should have experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Should have experience with plugin development for Eclipse, Jenkins, and Maven
- Hands-on experience with an automated UI testing tool across a variety of web browsers
- Experience with performance testing and/or backend automated testing
- Experience with Unit tests
Lorven Technologies - 22 months ago