Job Title: Java developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Month(s)
Job Type: Contract to hire
Pay Rate: Pay Rate: $46/hr. (W2 no benefits)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Java development on multiple tiers and OS environments
• Candidates will perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current system.
• Strong Analysis and Design skills for multi-tier architecture - Unix and Windows OS
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Four year (Bachelor degree) and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Will also consider 9 years of work related experience in lieu of degree.
• 5 years’ experience in creating object oriented J2EE compliant Java code
• 2 - 3 years current experience with Hibernate
• 2 - 3 years current experience with Spring framework.
• Experience with Oracle database (version 10g or higher) i.e. PL/SQL, developing stored procedures
• Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance (US Citizenship or Green Card status required)
• Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Subversion
DatamanUSA, LLC - 15 months ago