Web Developer Job Description:
Responsibilities: This person will be responsible for the web application development within the WFS -ABF Technology group. The candidate will be heavily involved in the development and implementation of a highly sophisticated and complex warehouse loan (residential mortgage) origination system, a very large-scale internet application on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines and technology groups. Analyze user needs in administrative functional areas, determine requirements, and develop and implement software solutions to meet business requirements. Maintain applications and conduct clients/user training as required. Provide technical support, advice, and consultation to the business partners with the issues relating to the application. Work closely with the team lead in, researching and tracking new web technologies, developing service applications, and work with the QA team in preparing the test cases. Oversee the system quality assurance and consistency with installation and Wells Fargo’s security policy and standards; provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Must have strong skills in the following
• Web Developer: YUI, Java Script C# / ASP.NET (MVC)
• NET 4.0 / C# / ASP.NET / MVC.
• WCF Services and SOA architecture.
• HTML5 / CSS3.
• IIS7 configuration and maintenance.
• Source Control Management
• Microsoft SQL Server (SQL server 2010).
• Microsoft Unit Testing.
• Experience in the full software development lifecycle.
• Proactive team player with a *can-do* attitude.
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Experience working with Client, Markit and other external market data provider is also plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Analytical problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and thoroughness a must.
• Willing to automate existing manual tasks performed by the business users. Will also be called upon to generate ad hoc reports and create & submit scripts for any data changes with quick turnaround times.
BS in Computer Science or related field, 5+ years related work experience and knowledge of mortgages is strong plus (but not required)
Job Special Conditions
Candidates who are open to becoming employees after the contract period and who do not need sponsorship for employment need apply
PruTech Solutions - 17 months ago