SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco and Tesco. We have more than 160,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is profitable, growing 100% year on year, and attracted one of the largest private capital raises in 2012, with a $238 million round led by Bain Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco and London, SquareTrade is privately held. Learn more at www.squaretrade.com
- Implement world class UI on schedule with high quality, high performance code
- Incorporate usability test results and application metrics analysis
- Iterate on user interface implementations with Marketing and UX Team
- Work with Product Management to review and plan requirements, UI designs, scope and timing
- Pay great attention to detail
- Document your work
- Conduct and participate in design and code reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Essential Technologies:
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS
- Experience building cross-browser applications
- Understanding of MVC frameworks, preferably Struts
- Must be able to work in *NIX environment
- Must understand Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Must have a solid command for OOP and Procedural scripting.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with using multivariate testing and site analytics
- PHP and/or Drupal 7
- Ecommerce Experience
- Mobile Apps and Mobile Website
- Web analytics such as Google, Omniture, etc.
SquareTrade is located in downtown San Francisco
right next to Montg
omery BART. We offer competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, stock options, generous paid time off and respect for your work-life balance along with other perks.
SquareTrade - 18 months ago