Urban Airship is the leading provider of messaging technology and usage data for smartphones, tablets, PCs and other connected devices. Its solutions simplify all aspects of notification/alert delivery and mobile campaign management across multiple platforms in a scalable and reliable way. Urban Airship’s data solutions provide a unique perspective on user reaction, both direct and indirect, campaign-level and long-term, to our customers’ messaging strategies. In addition to its core messaging and data services, UA provides location targeting and digital wallet solutions as well as professional consulting and integration services from our team of mobile development experts.
- Experience with HTML/CSS, with an emphasis on working with designers
- Has an opinion on Crockford's JS style
- Knowledge of native DOM APIs
- Has an opinion on how to create a level playing field across all browsers (i.e., Modernizer, underscore, or es5-shim)
- Experience with require.js or other modern JS module loaders
- Up-to-date on web security: can identify XSS attack vectors, and can explain what CSRF protection is and why it's a must-have
- Familiar with Python
- You've authored your own Node.JS module
Urban Airship powers Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Subscriptions for mobile applications across major mobile platforms.