Our client is the #1 developer of iPhone games and growing fast.
- Work on social features - store, chat client, news feed, profile manager, leader board - not the core gaming experience. This is not a gaming position.
- Write non-standards-compliant custom code that runs on the iPhone
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, designers and executive team to define, design and ship new features
- Optimize for scalability and efficiency
- At least 5 years software engineering experience. High school and College count
- Your core skill is not cutting and pasting code, or using libraries. You are the type of engineer who builds libraries or extends them to be more performant in specific circumstances
- You thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams
- You enjoy working in an environment that ships frequent, small iterations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a test-driven environment
- Experience building applications for the mobile web
- Experience hacking mobile webkit
- Experience working on a high traffic / high availability website
- Deep expertise in HTML, CSS and other presentation layer technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline