will service and repair clients' jewelry repairs while providing excellent quality and customer service. Perform all repairs to bring damaged jewelry up to the standards required and ensure that all parts required to repair jewelry are the appropriate materials. Document the labor and other charges related to completing the repair. Perform a quality inspection on all completed repairs to ensure the highest customer service standards are met. Be willing to aid to the training of others and maintain all bench tools and equipment. Maintain a clean and safe bench area for repairs to be completed. Ensure all precious metals, stones and findings are controlled to reduce expenses and increase profit. Remove all scrap gold and other metals from benches nightly for recovery. As well as any and all other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Minimum of two years experience in jewelry repairs.
- Demonstrated proficiency and skill in the areas of sizing, chain repair, prong and stone setting repairs, all types of tone setting, and polishing or other finishing techniques.
- Must be able to complete app. 22-30 repairs on average per day dependent upon level of difficulty.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions to complete repairs.
- Must be willing to train and share knowledge and experience.
- Must be organized and able to communicate with others.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Asurion - 21 months ago
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions to...