Your Place to Shine!
Apply now to pursue a brilliant career in jewelry design and repair with Sterling, the leader in the specialty retail jewelry industry.
Within our unique promote-from-within culture, you will have a variety of challenges that will prepare you for career growth. Advance from beginner to artisan by taking advantage of the numerous on-the-job and classroom training opportunities we offer. You can expand your expertise through professional certification. We also offer courses that develop strong leadership and team-building skills.
Ring sizing, simple stone setting and simple repair/refurbish of sterling silver and karat gold jewelry.
Size ecommerce merchandise up or down. Reset stones when necessary, size and refurbish stock product.
Perform listed skill sets to predetermined company and dept. levels of production and quality:
- Sizing rings up and down
- Simple stone setting/resetting
- Re-tip prongs and minor refurbishing
- Half / full shanks
Sampling of our Total Rewards:
- Performing tasks in a sitting down position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements
- Lifting of boxes and/or files of weights less than 25 lbs.
Sterling Jewelers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
- Technical Repair Classes to enhance your bench skills
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance ( Full Time Team Members)
- 401 ( k)
- Stock Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays ( Full Time Team Members)
- Tuition Reimbursement, including GIA and DCA courses based on position
- Merchandise Discounts