Jigs & Fixture Builders
Working within a team of dedicated Toolmakers, the successful candidate will be required to produce tooling & fixtures to support the Prentice and LaGrange operations. Tool Components will include light and heavy steel fabrications and machining.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Participate in the Manufacture of fixtures, that comply to all engineering drawings.
* Carry out manufacture of new tooling from concept to installation, working concurrently with Design.
* Maintenance, Inspection & Calibration of a wide range of equipment including Fabrication Assembly ‘Tack weld’ Fixtures & Manipulators
* Involvement in TPM Schedule on Tooling.
* 5 - 10 years experience in fabrication, primarily Welding and Machining
* A strong mechanical & fabrication background
* Possess competent Tool making skills (Lathes (turning), Milling Machines, CNC programming, and Fabrication)
* Strong problem solving techniques and analytical skills
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Must be self motivated, flexible and able to work in a team environment
* Fabrication ‘Assembly Tack’ Weld Fixture Manufacture
* FARO Arm measuring Equipment
* Hydraulic and Electrical Assembly
Where will you take your career? Where do you want to go? You can continue to learn, grow and contribute within one company, Caterpillar.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Relocation assistance is available for this job opening.
This job position is located in Prentice, WI.
Full time with Benefits
This job opening will close at midnight (CST) on April 26, 2013.
Apr 26, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Caterpillar - 11 months ago
Caterpillars may crawl, but this company isn't fuzzy about earthmoving machinery and agricultural equipment. Considered #1 in the...