Provide support on tasks related to producing accurate job setup, data entry of employee and equipment time.
Create and receive purchase orders.
Create and process Field Activity Confirmations (FAC) used in the billing process.
Typing routine and project-specific correspondence, form letters and memos.
Filling and maintaining project documentation; project binder construction and organization.
Invoicing as per customer requirements.
Assist Project Management in Client Reporting.
Faxing, photocopying, and performing other administrative responsibilities as required. Job Requirements
- 1 - 3 years relevant work experience in all phases of job set-up for a large industrial corporation, using a computerized information system, preferably JD Edwards.
- Relevant post-secondary training in accounting and /or experience in all aspects of the accounting function, i.e., Accounts / Payable, Accounts / Receivable, payroll, time and equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, specially with Excel.
- Self-motivated, with proven organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
URS Flint would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage you to keep up to date on our current Career Opportunities by visiting our website or calling 1-866-463-5468 .
URS Canada - 9 months ago
URS has more than a century of experience operating in North America. Today, our Company provides specialized expertise to serve oil and...