We operate the largest salary survey in the world, and we collect and report on millions of job profiles. Our technology produces actionable results that are used daily by
thousands of HR professionals to make compensation and recruiting decisions. PayScale is a venture-backed company with a strong executive team and is located in Seattle, Washington.
You are a self-starter who is highly energized by the opportunity to learn new things and serve customers well. You are a hard worker who has great attention to detail. You want to learn about Compensation and Human Resources. You are excited by the opportunity to help hundreds of different organizations build and maintain their compensation plans.
In this role, you will provide critical support to the Payscale team and customers in benchmarking jobs against the market. You may also provide some basic service to our customers and answer questions about our tool. The right individual will find limitless opportunity for growth. Personal and professional growth opportunities exist for the right individual.
- Using our compensation benchmarking tool match client’s positions to market data from descriptions.
- Analyze the results and make changes appropriate for the client’s need.
- Look for patterns and anomalies in the data to help understand the compensation trends in an organization.
Profile of the successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or other related field.
- Education and/or work experience in compensation is helpful but NOT required.
- Excellent technical abilities (familiarity with technology).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Self-motivated - little or no direction needed.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PayScale, Inc. - 22 months ago