Kana Pipeline, Inc.
1639 E. Miraloma Ave. Placentia, CA 92870
Hours/Week 40+ hours job (as needed)
2. Clothing/Uniform Allowance
3. Dental Insurance
4. Health Insurance
7. Sick Leave
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , apply online at www.kanapipeline.com and
attach resume or, mail resume to Kana Pipeline, Inc., fax or walk-ins welcome.
Custom Job Purpose
Take ownership of assigned jobsite, directly supervise and coordinate activities on a pipeline
Construction project and work in a safe, timely and profitable manner.
Reports to Project Manager
1. Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
2. Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction workers.
3. Confer with managerial or technical personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve
problems or to coordinate activities.
4. Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
5. Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to
ensure that specifications are met.
6. Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
7. Order materials or supplies.
8. Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using
measuring and marking equipment.
9. Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or
10. Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
11. Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand
tools or other equipment.
12. Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or
13. Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving
production methods or implementing motivational plans.
14. Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
15. Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.