- Demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following mission training requirements: Strategic Deterrence, Nuclear Operations (familiarity with USSTRATCOM Global Operations Center, Airborne Command Post, Distributive Command Control Nodes, and National Airborne Operations Center); Global Strike, Space, Cyberspace, Integrated Missile Defense, and Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction; Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance; and Electronic Warfare
- Assist with planning, preparing, maintaining/updating, and executing periodic training events (e.g., Integrated Mission Area Training (IMAT) or similar medium) to prepare and train USSTRATCOM staffs, platforms, subordinate commands and other selected commands, Allies, and other Government agencies for various Command mission-related organizational scenarios. Assist with preparing and updating all training materials and scenarios which may include administrative data, agenda, scenarios, intelligence, injects, operations orders, messages, data collection forms, and other pertinent information.
- Assist with developing, updating, and implementing at least 240 IMAT events per FY.
- Assist with coordinating, integrating, and conducting IMATs, Table Top Exercises (TTX), or mini-exercises.
- Assist with technical and administrative support for designated USSTRATCOM, Government, and interagency conferences, symposia, and workshops. Assist with pre-event planning, on-site coordination, and post-event activities including site selection, set-up, development and distribution of announcements, creation of the agenda and briefing materials, and security registration. Assist with on-site coordination that shall include attendee check-in, security problem resolution, document control, and coordination with host facility. Assist with post-event support that will include site tear-down, developing and mailing the conference proceedings, and generating lessons learned or final reports.
- Assist with technical and administrative support for designated USSTRATCOM, Government, and interagency conferences, symposia, and workshops. Assist with Joint Event Control Group (JECG) augmentation support during training and exercise events.