Our client, a successful private oil and gas company, seeks a contract Joint Venture Audit Analyst to join their team. This person is to provide accounting, control, financial stewardship, oversight and standard-setting for key JV processes. This includes delivery of complete and accurate Joint Interest Billings (JIBs) and Cash Calls ensuring compliance with various JV contracts and agreements, and review of JIBs and Cash Calls for non-Operated units.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree in Business with a strong accounting representation, CPA preferred but not required. This person is to have five to ten years of professional experience in upstream O&G, preferably with experience in US Onshore Joint Venture Accounting and knowledge of COPAS guidelines. Qualified candidates will have experience in SAP or Oracle based general ledger.
- Facilitate creation of and changes to Joint Venture processes and master data required by Joint Venture farm-ins and farm-outs.
- Accurate and timely generation and distribution of JIBs and Cash Calls, posting of JV payments, tracking and following up on outstanding receivables.
- Receive billing from Operator, map to database/spreadsheets and upload into the accounting system.
- Review of line-item detail for JIB accuracy.
- Work closely with the Financial Systems team and the Land Group to develop effective processes for creation of onshore JIB decks for the large group of recently acquired onshore properties.
- Responsible for SOX certification of all financial controls and processes owned by the JV Accounting team.
Please forward a resume in MS Word format to Megan@AmicusSolutions.com . All inquiries will be held confidential.
About Amicus Energy Search, LLC
Amicus Energy Search is the newest independent member of the Amicus family of companies. Amicus Energy Search provides energy organizations, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to oil and gas start-ups, with highly qualified professionals of all backgrounds. Founded by Alysa Schildcrout and Lee Allbritton, the independent Amicus companies provide law firms and corporations with a comprehensive and unified collection of professional staffing services. Amicus Search serves its clients by the successful completion of retained and contingent permanent attorney searches. Amicus Solutions provides its clients with qualified attorneys on a project and interim basis, as well as temporary and direct hire administrative personnel. Amicus Consultants assists law firms of all sizes in developing strategic growth initiatives.
Monster - 23 months ago