Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 42,400 kiosks across over 34,600 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Walmart locations and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com Information about Coinstar can be found at www.coinstar.com .
The Redbox Instant by Verizon brings together two innovative companies known for creating brands that customers trust and products consumers want. With immediate DVD and Blu-ray rental through Redbox and instant broadband content from Verizon, we’ll be uniquely positioned to deliver the best of both worlds – physical and digital – to all consumers nationwide. We’ll make it easy for everyone to access and enjoy the entertainment they want to see, using any providers’ mobile or home broadband service – anytime, anywhere.
Working at Redbox Instant by Verizon means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more “wow”. You’ll do this with the aid of world-class technologies and services at your disposal. By creating new choices for our customers, you’ll take entertainment to a new level.
Sr Analyst, Customer Operations
Redbox Instant by Verizon is looking for a Sr. Analyst, Customer Operations who will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and operational execution of the Tier 1 outsourced customer contact center. Overall, this individual maintains a high level of discretion over the performance of Tier 1 vendors. This position requires someone who will need to be able to anticipate changes to Tier 1 as the result of new product enhancements, technology features, and marketing programs for customer service. The Sr. Analyst, Customer Operations will run the necessary impact analysis for such new developments and inform customer service leadership of likely impacts to Tier 1 support. To be successful in this position you must have Customer Service Contact Center experience.
This position reports to the Director, Customer Self Service Operations and will be located at our Oakbrook Terrace, IL facility.
- Design and manage operational tracker that captures all ongoing support enhancements, issues, owners and next steps.
- Coordinate periodic and ad-hoc status, troubleshooting, working sessions between support vendors, Redbox Verizon.
- Manage troubleshooting and resolution of IT and operational defects, impacting Tier 1, with applicable vendor, Redbox and Verizon teams.
- Communicate and manage implementation (when applicable) of new Tier 1 enhancement opportunities that are identified by reporting, customer escalations, and working sessions.
- Manage operational reporting by ensuring vendor delivery compliance, reporting quality, and accurate Verizon and Redbox stakeholder distribution lists.
- Collaborate with vendor, Redbox and Verizon stakeholders to develop historical service performance and Enhancement Opportunities presentations for the Verizon Performance Assurance Lead.
- Coordinate and perform routine Quality Assurance activities with vendor such as: call monitoring, physical center inspections, and customer survey analysis.
- Report and resolve customer escalations, related to Tier 1.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of Tier 1 Support Operations Guide that documents all processes between Verizon, Redbox and the vendors.
- Partner with Redbox Social Media moderators to solicit customer feedback on the product and update all Tier 1 CSR documentation on how to resolve customer issues or quell customer concerns.
Education and Experience:
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to senior leadership as well as technical and non-technical teams
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Knowledge of external contractor operations and contract compliance
- Proven experience in customer service, system requirements and support, and data analysis
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience. Areas of relevant experience with years of experience detailed below. Candidate can have any combination of:
- 5 years of Customer Service Contact Center and/or Offline Customer Service center /Sales experience
- 3 years of Vendor Management for outsourced customer support solutions experience
- 5 years of Project and/or Product Management Experience with online/virtual products experience
Redbox - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...