COMPANY PROFILE :
- A corporation providing computer-assisted legal research services.
- Currently a division of REED ELSEVIER, LexisNexis was first a product of the Mead Data Central Company.
- During the 1970’s, LexisNexis pioneered the electronic accessibility of legal and journalistic documents.
- As of 2006, the company has the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Benefit package including medical, dental & vision.
- An exciting work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional.
- Opportunity to make a difference.
- Manage the journal process from article submission to publication.
- Contribute to low-cost production.
- Development of customer relationships.
- Responsible for contributing to a high quality product and stable frequency of publishing.
COMMUNITY: San Diego, CA
- San Diego is a major city in California, located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Southern California.
- San Diego is the birthplace of California and is known for its mild year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches, long association with the U.S. Navy, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.
- San Diego was ranked as the 20th safest city in America in 2013 by Business Insider. According to Forbes magazine, San Diego was the ninth-safest city in the top 10 list of safest cities in the U.S. in 2010.
- There are many sites to visit in San Diego such as the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Legoland.
BACKGROUND PROFILE :
Qualified candidates please send resumes to email@example.com
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- High level of responsibility and accountability
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible.