We have big plans for Affect Media, and we’re starting with the magazine. After a soft launch as a blog, we're looking for the best writers and journalists across the nation to come in on the ground floor and help us build a mainstream magazine.
Affect Magazine exists to make a difference, sharing stories that spread hope, spark inspiration and motivate change.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Social Good and Technology
- Examination of Current Social Issues and Initiatives
- Experience writing for professional publications
- Ability to conduct professional interviews
- Ability to generate quality copy in a timely manner, aka, meet deadlines
- Passion for the area of nonprofits, social enterprise, and cause writing
- Ability to generate original story ideas
All journalists nationwide will work remotely.
Send us your resume, three press clips (or other published writing) and tell us about yourself--what can you bring to Affect, and what is your personal connection to the world of nonprofits and social good? Also, send us an idea for your first story.
We pay per story on a freelance basis.