At Weyerhaeuser, our most valued resources aren’t only the trees and timberlands we oversee. Our employees are the real reason we’ve been in business for over 100 years. Their skill and ingenuity have made Weyerhaeuser one of the leaders in timberland management, and manufacturing and distribution of wood products in the world.
Weyerhaeuser has an opportunity for the right candidate, with knowledge of processes and techniques used to maintain high-tech lumber manufacturing equipment, to join our team in Buckhannon, WV
Candidate must have experience with the following:
- Allen Bradley, PLC’s, AC & DC drives.
- Mechanical operations such as hydraulics and pneumatics.
Weyerhaeuser is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.
- Must have excellent work history.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in industrial-electrical work. Related vocational technical schooling is helpful.
- A total commitment to safety and efficient electrical / maintenance practices.
- WV State Electrician Certification is preferred but not required.
- Able to work independently and rotating shifts.
- Basic knowledge of computers (DOS, Windows) and of the NEC is essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot using blueprints, schematics, computers and appropriate test equipment.
Monster - 20 months ago