· Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do.
· Experienced in commercial and retail environment
· Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components
· Locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment
· Working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
· Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles
· Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation
· Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the electrical trade
· Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations
· PC proficiency
· Ability to travel, often extensively and sometimes with little notice
· Flexibility to work the hours of the traditional second and third shifts
· Self-starting highly motivated and used to work environments that move quickly!
· Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity
· Strong customer/people relationship skills
· Must have valid driver’s license and meet company standards for pre-employment background and drug screening
· Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas. M ust
be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity
required for frequent reaching, climbing and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 lbs.), and operating power tools.
Staley Inc. - 10 months ago
Staley Inc. is a full service data and telecommunications installation contractor in Little Rock, Arkansas specializing in electrical,...