- Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do.
- Experienced in commercial and retail environment
- Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Locating and diagnosing trouble in the electrical system or equipment
- Working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
- Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles
- Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the electrical trade
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations
be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity
- PC proficiency
- Ability to travel, often extensively and sometimes with little notice
- Flexibility to work the hours of the traditional second and third shifts
- Self-starting highly motivated and used to work environments that move quickly!
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Strong customer/people relationship skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet company standards for pre-employment background and drug screening
- Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas. M ust
required for frequent reaching, climbing and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 lbs.), and operating power tools.
Staley Inc. - 11 months ago
Staley Communication specializes in the sales and service of wireless communication products and is an authorized Motorola two-way radio dea...