Journeyman Industrial Electrician
Hours: 40+ week
Pay: $29 hr
We are seeking Journeyman Electricians for an Industrial project located in Santa Clara, CA with working hours consisting of 5-10’s, with potential of 6-10's during outage.
CA Journeyman Electrician Licensed Required
Terminating Experience Required***
- Performs all electrical tasks under broad general supervision.
- Reads and accurately interprets construction electrical drawings, terminates cables, installs and troubleshoots control wiring from drawings.
- Organizes materials and tools to maintain clean and neat work areas.
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Assists Electrician Helper and Electrician I level employees correctly interpret structural drawings
- Gives accurate directions to and helps lead and mentor assigned job site employees.
- May assist Lead Electricians or Foremen in giving directions in crew installations.
- Properly installs all types of electrical work or as directed.
- Installs and oversees all sizes of conduit installations, in a timely manner.
- Ensures and oversees safe use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials for those under his / her direction. Mentors lower level electricians and helpers in safety principles and actions.
- Must be technically proficient and knowledgeable in all phases of the electrical field.
- 6+ years of Industrial experience.
- Steel Toe Boots Required.
- Must successfully complete safety training – follow all safety rules and regulations and be eligible to work in the United States
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Vocational: Electrical
- 5-10 years experience
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check. *(A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.)
- Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
For immediate consideration, please send resume to -
- Competitive compensation
- Growing Company
- Growth opportunity (offers new skills and experience development)
- Well established
Elwood Staffing - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible.