We are looking for one or more Journeyman lineman to join our team.As a lineman you will perform the duties of lineman classification involving all facets of line construction associated with high voltage transmission systems. The person filling this position must be self-motivated, work well with others and possess a positive attitude and commitment to work safely, provide quality customer service, create customer satisfaction and to work productively. 1. Two or more years of transmission line construction & maintenance experience. Transmission hot work experience preferred . 2. High school diploma or GED. 3. Must be at least Journeyman status (completion of a 4-year Apprenticeship program). 4. Must have a valid Class A CDL. 5. Must have a total commitment to safety, quality and customer service. 6. Experience with the operation of aerial lifts, digger derricks, track vehicles, wire tensioning equipment, and other line construction equipment is desirable.
Primary Location: MN-Maple Grove
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must presently hold a Journeyman Lineman Certificate
- Must meet driver qualification requirements, including the possession of a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Requires participation in after-hour emergency call-outs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully work with customers on a wide range of concerns
- Must be self-motivated and possess a positive attitude
- Demonstrated commitment to work productively and safely
Schedule: Full-time&l t;br > Union Position: Bargaining
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NukeWorker.com - 21 months ago