Journeyman-Electric Utility Lineman
Phoenix-based SRP, the nation's third largest public power and water utility, is recruiting for Journeyman Electric Utility Lineman to work in our construction, maintenance, transmission and cable replacement areas.
The selected Journeyman Lineman candidate:
Is currently working in the capacity as a Journeyman Lineman
- Will perform skilled work on energized or de-energized overhead and underground transmission, 115kv, 230kv, and 500kv, sub-transmission (69kv), distribution (12.4kv and 22kv), services, streetlights, communications and associated equipment. Subject to call-out on a 24-hour basis
Candidates must be able to present required documents of certification.
- Completion of an approved State or Federal apprenticeship OR completion of a 3-4 year formal training program (documentation will be required) state and/or federal certificates or formal training transcripts.
- A current Arizona Commercial (Class A) driver's license.
- Proficient with hot stick.
- Successful completion of a written exam and demonstration of climbing skills.
Excellent benefits: Medical/Dental, 401k, Pension plan(employer paid).
SRP - 2 years ago
One of the US's largest government-owned utilities, Salt River Project (SRP) provides Phoenix with two types of currents: electric and...