Wilson Construction Co. has immediate openings for Journeyman Lineman positions for 500kV lattice steel assembly and erection project. Work is predominantly outdoors and in all weather conditions.
- Journeyman Lineman Certificate. Applicant will be required to provide proof of successful completion of a recognized Lineman Apprenticeship;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Must meet driver qualification requirements including a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL);
- Current Medical Card;
- Current CPR/1st Aid Card;
- Demonstrated commitment to work productively & safely;
- Applicant testing, drug screen and physical required;
- Must continue to possess a Valid Driver’s License and pass random driver’s license screenings;
- Must possess a current valid passport; and
- Applicants must be able to drive safely, work extended hours and wear company provided Personal Protective Equipment.
After 35 hours Straight Time – all Overtime and Double Time
$170/day per diem
21 days on, 7 days off
Please visit our website: www.wilsonconst.com and apply through our Opportunities page
For additional information:
Please contact Tim McCulloch @ (503) 349-5128 or (503) 263-6882.