Journeyman Subaru Service Technician needed at Bloomington Subaru located in Bloomington, MN
Become a member of the Luther Automotive Group, the Midwest's largest family owned group of car dealerships!
DUTIES: Perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned and as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards. A complete understanding of every aspect of vehicle repair and the ability to diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform needed repairs. Examine vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
Excellent compensation based on experience level.
HOURS: This is a full time position offering great benefits. Hours are Tuesday-Friday 11:00am-730p, AND Saturday 8am-4pm
To apply, provide a cover letter and complete an application at www.lutherauto.com .
- Desire to be the best and work with the best!
- High Energy and a team player, Positive attitude.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a service technician.
- Dealership experience preferred , but NOT required.
- Excellent customer service skills and multitasking ability.
- Automotive vocational degree, ASE and Subaru factory certification preferred.
- A current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record is required.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Work With The Best. The Luther Automotive Group.
Luther Automotive - 14 months ago
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...