We are hiring both Improvers and Journeyman Sheet Metal Fitters.
• Must understand the layout of the ship and compartment identification
• Basic reading, writing and math skills required
• Capable of using hand and power tools safely and efficiently
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and military specifications
• Must be able to pass a written Sheetmetal Exam.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Rapid Gate pass.
• Must be able to use hand tools and power tools safely and efficiently
• Must be flexible to working all shifts (1st, 2nd, & 3rd)
Please call or email Jeff Subia (619) 336-0235 hablo espanol
Recruiter Phone Number:
Tradesmen International - 30+ days ago
Tradesmen International is the construction industry's leading employer of skilled craftsmen. We're proud to showcase craft professional...