Responsible for ensuring the quality of the .NET applications being developed and provided to clients. Work on multiple, medium to large scale technical projects at a time, as well as ongoing production support.
1-3 years of programming experience with ASP.Net and C# on web and windows form applications
- Collaborate with team and use the tools at your disposal to implement repeatable Development process within an Agile software development framework.
- Design, develop and test applicable software applications.
- Maintain systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Create technical specifications and unit test plans as appropriate.
- Develop web and windows forms applications in accordance with functional and technical specifications.
- Support high quality web and windows form applications using the Agile Software Development methodology which includes structured programming, documentation, design, code-reviews and creation of stored procedures.
- Work as part of the development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast paced environment.
• An understanding of medical insurance is a plus.
• Non-technical attributes:
• Able to support development standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter that can work well in a team environment
• Proactive issue resolution with a positive attitude
• B.S. degree or above in Computer Science highly preferred
Word & Brown Companies - 19 months ago