Alsbridge is an award-winning management consulting firm ranked #19 in the 2012 Dallas 100 fastest growing companies in the DFW metroplex. Alsbridge sells sourcing advisory and benchmarking services to CXOs and VPs of IT, Finance and Sourcing at Global 2000 companies. Account Executives will have the opportunity to work sales pursuits with and learn from Alsbridge Managing Directors that average over 25 years experience .
We are currently looking for a Junior Account Executive as an additional resource for our ever expanding client base. A strong candidate will be interested in growing a sales career as well as have excellent communication skills, a consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing management consulting companies in the industry. We provide a competitive base salary, monthly commissions and a strong benefits plan. If you are passionate about selling a successful product and have an interest in working for a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
- Attain established sales/revenue goals by generating and qualifying sales opportunities then working effectively with Alsbridge Sales Operations and Managing Directors to close new business.
- Develop and execute territory sales strategies based on information provided by Alsbridge’s leading-edge sales and marketing tools.
- Follow up on warm leads generated by marketing with high volume, creative and tenacious phone and email prospecting
- Convert inbound requests generated by marketing to sales opportunities.
- Must be able to establish and strengthen relationships with senior executives, business and technical buyers, key project executives and those who influence decision makers within the client's organization.
- Need to be a smart, technical and business savvy with the ability to use leading edge sales tools to follow up, set appointments and help win new business.
- A proven and consistent track record exceeding quotas consisting of annual sales and revenue objectives
- Willingness and ability to execute within our proven sales offense, activities and key performance indicators
- Possess excellent client facing skills, a strong ability to articulate and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Solid business judgment, maturity in business communications and professional in appearance
- Four-year degree required
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- Experience in IT or Telecommunications a plus
- Driven to learn and understand our business at an accelerated pace with little supervision
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and work independently as well as within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
Alsbridge, Inc. - 20 months ago