Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 149 stations located in 76 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an analyst to provide value added business support and financial transparency by partnering with finance and technology across the Oracle landscape of modules. Understanding the business processes and applications and its cost structure to help automate and improve end-to- end operation flows across multiple applications. Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis. Functions as the main/primary liaison between a Regional business unit/operations and Application Support team.
- Participate in architecture and deployment of new features in the product.
- Must be able to grasp business issues and technical problems, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability.
-help maintain and track open issues and solutions using our proprietary Help Desk system
- Participate in Product releases through release document review, deployment, setting up environments, technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Support Training efforts by helping to develop training guides using Oracle’s UPK tool.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Develop strong expertise all the modules within the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a plus
- Exposure to support tools will be a plus
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Prior product support experience is a required.
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Business Systems or related field.
- Requires 1-3 years ERP application support experience utilizing
- Working knowledge of Windows/Linux/Solaris environment.
- Proven track record of successfully working in a team of experienced IT Professionals.
70% - working with production problems
30% - meetings, project participation, administrative type work
**INTERNAL APPLICANTS AT A SINCLAIR STATION SHOULD SEE THEIR LOCAL HR CONTACT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. **
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group - 6 months ago