A decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched to create a completely new category in the wellness industry with a mission to deliver a high-quality experience promoting a healthy lifestyle through the art of massage and spa treatments. With nearly 800 locations in 45 states, the company has become the largest massage therapy franchise system in the industry and continues to expand its nationwide presence. This unprecedented growth makes now the ideal time to join the management team at Massage Envy Spa in West Hartford.
How does Massage Envy Spa stack up against other franchise businesses nationwide?
• Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise 500 – ranked #64 in 2011
• Entrepreneur Magazine – ranked 49th Fastest Growing Franchise in 2011
• Inc. 500/5000 – ranked #137 and #2331 respectively 2011
• AllBusiness (a D&B Company) – ranked #23 out of 300 Best of the Best 2011
Join the growing management team with one of the best opportunities for upward mobility. The perfect candidate to fit the Massage Envy culture is self-motivated and confident with years of experience in retail management and sales. Are you comfortable being held accountable to make/exceed sales goals? Does pay for performance and bonus structure excite you?
Junior Clinic Manager needed for busy membership therapeutic wellness clinic.
• Coach a proven sales model which identifies a guest's need for massage & skin care.
• Consultatively sell guests on the 'need' for continued therapy based on therapist's frequency recommendation.
• Manage excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Hold the sales team accountable to goals and excellent service.
• Forge relationships with clinic leadership team to ensure their teams are following the guest service experience system.
• Manage the maintaining of a professional front desk and reception area.
• Manage administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
• Ensure therapeutic team is maintaining therapy room cleanliness, common areas and store room.
• Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
• Associates degree or greater in business management or equivalent experience/training.
• 3 years proven customer service and sales experience preferred.
• Retail management a plus.
• Proven sales success a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate clinic policies and procedures.
• Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, center management and sales staff.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and various computer functions.
• Able to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
• Competitive salary plus commission and bonuses.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered.
• Employee massages and facials at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web site at www.MassageEnvyCareers.com.
Massage Envy - 15 months ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...