Source Interlink Media is seeking a Junior Financial Analyst for the Irvine, CA office.
Source Interlink Media, LLC is the premier source of special interest media in the United States. With 70+ publications, 100+ websites, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, and mobile device applications, SIM is the largest provider of content to enthusiast communities interested in consumer and performance automotive, action sports, marine, home technology and other niche activities. The Division’s strategy is to wholly focus on targeted audiences by leveraging and expanding upon its core market-leading brands through a multi-platform media approach. Some of our brands include: Motor Trend , IntelliChoice , Hot Rod , Truckin , Baseball America , TRANSWORLD SKATEboarding , Powder , Surfer , StupidVideos.com , Bound by Ink , Geek and Recoil to name just a few.
The Junior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following duties, but not limited to:
· Analyze & interpret sales contracts & insertion orders to insure proper billing and revenue recognition.
· Manage internal departmental relationships; Sales, Operations, and Billing.
· Manage external customer and agency relationships.
· Research digital revenue related issues such as delivery and optimization.
· Other ad hoc analyses as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution preferred, but not required.
· 1-3 years of experience in a business environment, preferably in the digital industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Proficiency in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, etc.), Word and Outlook; proficiency in Access a plus.
· Be detail oriented and able to produce accurate and meaningful analyses.
· Candidate must be proactive, organized and able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
· Able to meet company deadlines while complying with customer and inter/intradepartmental requests.
· Familiarity with DART (DFP/DFA), Atlas, Mediaplex, Pointroll, etc. preferred but not required.
· The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.