The Inside Sales Representative will quote, sell and service small group and group related products for a specific block of brokers.
• Quotes and close sales for W&B group products and services
• Meet goals and objectives on a monthly basis
• Will backup other sales reps with limited sales questions and support as deemed appropriate by RVP
• Will work with other customer service support staff to resolve all issues related to commission, client service and carrier relations.
• Will be scheduling enrollment and client presentations as necessary.
• Assist Pending Item Department with setting up underwriting files and completing all pending time follow-up with brokers and their groups , as directed by the Supervisor of the Pending Item Department.
• Assist Sales Reps with special projects.
• Make brokers aware of new products and services
• Work with Admin Team to assist with broker needs as directed by sales reps and RVP
Must be self–motivated and goal oriented. Must have Microsoft knowledge, excellent communication skills and outstanding telephone manner. Bilingual in Cantonese highly preferred but not required. Four year degree preferred or two years of insurance industry experience.
Word & Brown Companies - 4 months ago
We've committed ourselves for nearly three decades to delivering Service of Unequalled Excellence to our clients. We pride ourselves in prov...