POSITION: Junior International Trade Specialist
REPORTS TO: International Trade Manager
This position will support the International Trade department by performing administrative duties and maintaining high standards of organization to ensure compliance in trade and customs functions.
1. Data entry, database and spreadsheet maintenance.
2. Basic report preparation.
3. Invoice auditing.
4. Drawback scanning, copying and research.
5. Department filing.
6. Document review.
7. Any other duties as assigned by the manager.
1. High school diploma required.
2. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
3. One to three years progressively responsible experience in an office environment.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
1. Basic understanding of supply chain logistics and related documentation requirements.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Excellent attention to details.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Proficient computer skills, especially in email and spreadsheets.
Specialized Bicycle Components - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...