The candidate will work collaboratively as a member of the our development team to design and develop software, determine interfaces, and complete technical feasibility analysis. The individuals will coordinate and perform requirements and implementation analysis, design, development, testing and enhancement of application software. Coordinates and/or performs integration of COTS and other existing code.
- 0-1 yrs of experience programming in structured languages (e.g., Java/J2EE, Java Script, Ext-JS, C++, PERL, or configuring COTS software.
- Knowledge of condig, testing debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs.
- US Citizenship Required
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field, desired
- OZONE Experience, OWF
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Location of Position: Springfield, VA
- Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): Local
- If travel is required, how much? 5%
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
- Clearance level: TS/SCI Mandatory with CI Poly Desired
- 8570 Requirements: N/A
NuWave Solutions is an EOE/M/F/H/V