Katz Media Group, Inc.
• Katz Media Group was the first media representation
company founded in 1888.
• Today, KMG is the largest rep company, serving
multiple broadcast and mobile media with more than 3,000
radio and 400 television station clients as well as
digital and online partnerships.
• KMG has 15 regional offices around the nation and is a
subsidiary of Clear Channel Communications.
• KMG partners with the Radio and TV broadcast media,
increasing stations billing through marketing
initiatives and selling commercial time to the national
and regional advertisers by working with advertising
agencies and media buying companies.
· Serve as a liaison between client stations and their
customers; the advertising agencies spot media
departments and/or media buying services.
· Build and maintain close relationships with all key
agency and qualitative data, market data and competitive
· Successfully negotiate business on behalf of stations,
know the competition and maintain control.
· Research and develop new revenue for client stations.
· Effectively communicate all components of sales to
internal management and to clients
· Analyze potential problems and recommend solutions to
· Must have 1-2 years media/broadcast sales experience.
· Need to be confident, creative and a proactive
· Problem solver with the ability to ‘think outside the
· Strong work ethic with a strong desire and passion for
· Prioritizing workload and multitasking are essential
to be successful.
· Need to be an articulate, strong communicator with
effective presentation skills.
Katz Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and
will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, disability,
ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally
protected classification or status
Katz Media Group - 22 months ago